Step-by-step solution file
Project 1. Select a scenario that you are familiar with where a
Select a scenario that you are familiar with where a customer interacts with an organisation. For example a customer in an electronics shop, a client in a hairdressing salon, a person borrowing books in a library. Describe who the two parties are, and what the transaction entails.
Write a short guide to customer service for the representative of the organisation.
Your guide should cover how to:
- Identify and clarify customer needs and expectations
- Assess the urgency of the request
- Determine priorities for service delivery
- Inform customers about available choices
- Assist in the selection of preferred options
- Identify when they, or the organisation, is unable to address the customer needs and the appropriate course of action to take
- Seek appropriate assistance from other personnel where appropriate
- Provide prompt service to customers
- Handle customer complaints sensitively and courteously
- Provide assistance or respond to customers with specific needs
- Use opportunities to promote services and products
- Regularly seek customer feedback
- Review customer satisfaction using verifiable evidence
- Identify opportunities to enhance the quality of service and products
- Monitor procedures for effectiveness
- Use feedback to improve customer service
- Suggest ways to modify products or services based on customer satisfaction data
- Write customer service reports that are clear, detailed and contain recommendations
A short guide to customer service at Unicentro electronic company.
The nature of the company
The Unicentro Company is widely recognized for its innovative approach to center
management, and its...
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked