Step-by-step solution file
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you: Analyze the
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the closeout process for your project. Next, determine the main challenges that you would encounter during the project closeout process, and provide your strategy to address the challenges in question.
- Select one (1) tool, other than MS Project, that you could use in order to manage project costs and scheduling. Next, speculate on the overall different project management strategy that you would apply based on the tool that you have selected. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Analyze whether or not continuous process improvements would have helped the delivery of your project. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Speculate on whether or not using risk management techniques would have affected the delivery of your project. Provide at least two (2) examples of using risk management techniques that would have helped the delivery of your project to support your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze quality assurance processes in project management.
- Evaluate systems for cost tracking and budget monitoring.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project estimating and budgeting.
- Write clearly and concisely about project estimating and budgeting using proper writing mechanics.
Running head: PROJECT CLOSEOUT
Title of the assignment: Project Closeout
This is the last stage in a...
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.