Step-by-step solution file
Change Management Models When confronted with a need to change,
Change Management Models
When confronted with a need to change, organisations often react without considering the nature, direction, and potential impact of change. Employing a coherent model for change management can help avoid much confusion, misdirected effort, and unforeseen consequences. In this unit?s Learning Resources, you will explore four models for managing change:
1. The ADKAR model: A goal-oriented change management model that focuses on specific business results
2. Kotter?s eight-step change model: One of the best known and most-used change models; follows eight clear steps to lead change
3. Lewin?s change model: Considered the ?mother? of all change models; proposes that organisations go through three steps: unfreezing, changing and refreezing
4. McKinsey?s 7S change model: Focuses on seven interrelated elements that are essential to an organisation implementing change
In this Shared Activity, you will share and discuss models for change management.
To prepare for this Assignment:
1. Focus on the various change management models, their strengths and limitations, and how they can be used in an organisation.
2. Select two change management models to explore in depth.
3. Search the Internet to find additional information the models of change you selected, or focus on one model from your resources and identify an additional change management model and research it in more depth.
1. Post an evaluation of the strengths and limitations of the two change management models you selected. Support your arguments with appropriate citations from the literature.
Note : Be sure to include references to all sources, , in Harvard Referencing Style.
References between 3 - 6
between 400 - 600 words.
Running head: CHANGE MANAGEMENT MODELS
CHANGE MANAGEMENT MODELS
NAME OF STUDENT
CHANGE MANAGEMENT MODELS
Models of change management are used in the...
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.