Step-by-step solution file
Recall a small team or group of which you have been a part. Write
Recall a small team or group of which you have been a part.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper about your experience. Include the following:
- Provide a brief description of the team or group. How many members did it include? What was its purpose?
- Describe the behaviors the team or group exhibited as it went through each stage of development.
- Describe a problem the team or group encountered. What steps were taken to address and solve the problem? Was the team or group able to generate a successful solution? Why or why not?
- Discuss the influence that leadership???--or the lack of leadership--had on the team's or group's ability to solve the problem. What style of leadership did the leader exhibit? What problem-solving steps were taken to resolve the situation? What steps would have produced better results?
- Explain whether the team or group was effective. Support your position by discussing goals, roles, ground rules, norms, and characteristics your team or group displayed. How did these characteristics affect the team's or group's ability to accomplish its purpose and solve the problem it encountered?
- Analyze how communication contributed to cohesiveness. Identify and address how diversity or technology affected the team or group members' ability to communicate with one another to reach a resolution.
- Explain your thoughts on how goals, roles, ground rules, and norms help determine effectiveness. How did these characteristics affect the team's or group's ability to accomplish its purpose and solve the problem?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. This is to be written in essay format. That means include a title page, introduction, conclusion, double spacing, and a reference page (as appropriate).
In this article we are going to examine about group work. We are going to look quickly into
Problems, difficulties and achievement which can be...
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.