Step-by-step solution file
Signature Assignment Part 2 Leader Interview Assignment 1.
Hello! I need help for a paper in class! follow all instructions and there will be a excellent tip! here is the instructions! I have attached the interview questions and answers for the person i interviewed!
"This assignment provides you the opportunity to apply your knowledge of leadership approaches and theories to evaluate the skills, values, and methods of someone currently serving in a leadership position.
- Through a personal interview, which can be done in person or by phone, Skype, etc., you will determine the leadership approach and the leadership theory that best describe and explain the leadership philosophy and practices of this leader.
- Apply key elements of the approach and theory chosen to what you learn about the leader, and support your choice with information collected in the leader interview.
- Use a minimum of 10 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles beyond the references cited in the practical assignment.
- Compose your research paper using the APA guidelines. The length of your paper should be between 2500-3000 words."
Signature Assignment Part 2 Leader Interview Assignment
1. What does leadership mean to you/Definition?
2. How would you describe your leadership style and how do you demonstrate that leadership style in your organization or group?
1. How/where do you believe leadership is lacking in the nursing career?
2. What are three or four actions you believe are essential to enable others to be successful?
3. Is their a key skill that all nurse leaders should develop in today?s environment?
3. How do you manage conflict within your group or organization?
4. How do you keep the staff engaged and happy in their work? 5. How do you handle a staff member who is not happy with their job? 6. What are the major challenges that you currently face in your nursing leadership role?
4. What do you do to ensure your own leadership growth and development?
7. What is the best advice that you have ever received in your professional career?
8. What advice do you give to nurses going into a leadership position for the first time?
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.