Step-by-step solution file
Compare a fungus with an animal. In what way are they similar? In
- Compare a fungus with an animal. In what way are they similar? In what way are they different?
- What are the three major differences between the plants and animals?
- ?The evolution of plants has resulted in a trend of reduced water loss as plants moved onto land.? Explain this statement using moss, ferns, and angiosperms as examples. Point out the structures involved.
- What are the three main body plans of animals (think about cavities). How are they different from one another?
- Which structure in the angiosperm flower is roughly equivalent to the gymnosperm male cone? Why?
- When you worked on chapter 20 you looked at eight different phyla. Explain why you would classify yourself as a chordate (we hope) and not another phylum.(2 points)
- "Annelids and arthropods are the only groups of animals which are segmented.? True or false? Why?
iv. Similarities between animals and fungi
Both are multicellular
Both are heterotrophic
Both are eukaryotic
They both breath oxygen and produce carbon dioxide Differences between...
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.