Step-by-step solution file
Home Page Facilities Classes Memberships Staff
Complete Case 3, Diamond Health Club found on pages 113-116 in your book. To make it easier for you, I have included just the files that you need for this assignment in a zip file.Click hereto download the data files you need for this assignment.
1. Use your text editor to open the hometxt.htm, indextxt.htm, classtxt.htm, and memtxt.htm files from the tutorial.02case3 folder included with your Data Files. Enter your name(my name is Michael Ferig and use tody's date) and the date in the comment section of each file. Save the files as home.htm, index.htm, classes.htm, and members.htm respectively.
2. Go to the index.htm file. Use the <a> tag to add the anchor names fac, hours, and staff to the h3 headings "Facilities," "Hours," and "For More Information, E-mail our Staff."
3. Scroll up to the top of the file. Below the logo image at the top of the page, add an image map with the following properties:
? Give the image map a name and id of diamondmap.
? Create a rectangular hotspot with the coordinates (225, 7) and (333, 40). Point the hotspot to the classes.htm file with the alternate text "Classes." Add the tooltip "View our classes."
? Create a rectangular hotspot with the coordinates (258, 44) and (437, 82). Point the hotspot to the members.htm file with the alternate text "Memberships." Add the tooltip "View our membership options."
? Create a default hotspot for the inline image. (Hint: the image is 548 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall.) Point the default hotspot to the index.htm file with the alternate text "Home Page." Add the tooltip "Return to the Home Page."
4. Apply the diamondmap hotspot to the logo image. Remove the border around the inline image.
5. In the list at the top of the page, mark "Facilities" as a link pointing to the fac anchor within the index.htm document. Mark "Staff" as a link pointing to the staff anchor within the index.htm file. Mark "Hours" as a link pointing to the hours anchor within the index.htm file.
6. Add the tooltip "Learn more about our facilities" to the Facilities link. Add the tooltip "Meet the DHC staff" to the Staff link. Add the tooltip "View the DHC hours of operation" to the Hours link.
7. Go to the staff list at the bottom of the page. Format each name as a link that points to the individual's e-mail address. The e-mail addresses are:
Ty Stoven: [email protected]
Yosef Dolen: [email protected]
Sue Myafin: [email protected]
James Michel: [email protected]
Ron Chi: [email protected]
Marcia Lopez: [email protected]
8. Save your changes to the file.
9. Go to the members.htm file in your text editor and repeat Steps 3 through 6.
10. Use the <a> tag to add anchors named "ind" to the "Individual memberships" h3 heading, "fam" to the "Family memberships" h3 heading, and "temp" to the "Temporary memberships" h3 heading.
11. Format the phrase "e-mail Ron Chi" in the first paragraph as a link pointing to Ron Chi's e-mail address. Save your changes to the file.
12. Go to the classes.htm file in your text editor and repeat Steps 3 through 6 for the entries at the top of that page.
13. Use the <a> tag to add the following anchors to h3 headings in the file: "senior" for "Senior Classes," "adult" for "Adult Classes," "teen" for "Teen Classes," and "child" for "Children's Classes."
14. Format the phrase "e-mail Marcia Lopez" in the first paragraph as a link pointing to Marcia Lopez's e-mail address. Save your changes to the file.
15. Return to the index.htm file in your text editor. Within the first paragraph, link the word "children" to the child anchor in the classes.htm file. Link the word "teens" to the teen anchor in the classes.htm file. Link the word "adults" to the adult anchor in classes.htm. Finally, link "seniors" to the senior anchor in classes.htm.
16. Within the second paragraph of index.htm, link the word "individual" to the ind anchor in the members.htm file. Link the word "family" to the fam anchor in members.htm. Finally, link the first occurrence of the word "temporary" to the temp anchor in members.htm.
17. Go to the head section of the document and add the following metadata directly below the opening <head> tag:
? The description: "The Diamond Health Club is your year-round source for fun family health."
? The keywords: health club, exercise, family, seattle
18. Save your changes to the file.
19. Go to the home.htm file in your text editor. Within the head section, insert a meta element to redirect the browser to the index.htm file after a 5 second delay.
20. Mark the phrase "this link to our new Web site" as a hypertext link pointing to the index.htm file. Save your changes to the file.
21. Open the home.htm file in your Web browser. Verify that the browser loads the index.htm file after a 5 second delay.
22. Once the index.htm file is loaded, verify that all of your links work correctly, including the links that point to sections within documents and the links within the image map. Verify that tooltips appear as you move your mouse pointer over the links at the top of each page. (Note: Internet Explorer does not currently support tooltips found within image map hotspots.)
23. Submit your completed files to your instructor
Home Page ? Facilities ? Classes ? Memberships ? Staff ? Hours Diamond Health Club Classes
Diamond Health Club offers several different classes for varying interests and abilities. To receive our
current schedule, e-mail Marcia Lopez. Senior Classes
For our members 60 years and older
Stretch and Strengthen
Water Aerobics Adult Classes
For members older than 16
Masters Swimming Teen Classes
For ages 12 to 18
Babysitting Certification Children's Classes
For ages 5 to 11
? Swim lessons
? Jumping rope Diamond Health Club ? 4317 Alvin Way ? Boise, ID 83701 ? (208) 555-4398
Your Year-Round Source for Fun Family Health
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.