Step-by-step solution file
Requirements(write in C program language as code) Read integer
More:Requirements(write in C program language as code)
- Read integer values from stdin, separated by one or more spaces or newlines, until reaching EOF.
- The input is guaranteed to be well-formed.
- The input contains no more than 80 values.
- On standard output, render a simple vertical column graph representation of the input values, in order left to right, using hash '#' characters as shown in the examples below. The number of hashes printed in each column should be equal to the corresponding input value.
- The area above a completed column should be filled with space characters.
- Ignore empty lines. Do not output a column for an empty line.
- The entire graph must end with a newline character.
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.