Step-by-step solution file
: General diet (100 points) Create a general meal plan for using
: General diet (100 points)
- Create a general meal plan for using a 1 day example (3 meals and 2 snacks) for a 2000 calorie/day diet.
- Plan will be based upon an geriatric individual, whose goal is to maintain overall health. Based upon a given scenario, a 71 year old male, 5 feet 10 in, 155 lbs, with a BMI of 22
- How would you adjust this diet ( provide caloric ranges for each category) for this person if he is:
- Low active
- Very active
- Include all food groups/macronutrients according to MyPlate and ensure the person would get all the necessary micronutrients (vitamins and minerals)
- Include portion sizes.
- Provide your meal plan in a table format
- Provide a written section discussing the justification for why you chose the foods you did (e.g. what nutrients are being addressed in each food)
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.