Step-by-step solution file
Find a scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article that provides
Find a scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article that provides the results from a t-test, a correlation analysis, or a regression analysis. You can look for articles in the Journal of Advertising Research, Journal of Consumer Research, European Journal of Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Sciences, etc. You can find peer-reviewed journal articles in the CSU-Global Library. Be sure to reference your article according to APA Requirements.
- Explain the focus of the article?s research in a sentence or two.
- Describe what the author was trying to accomplish with the application of the test.
- Share one of the article?s hypotheses. (Most articles will have more than one hypothesis, but you only have to discuss one.)
- Identify the dependent and independent variables.
- Identify the statistical tests used in the article.
- Provide a sentence or two that summarizes the findings from the test.
No words limited
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.