Step-by-step solution file
Match the definitions on the left with the correct terms from the
Match the definitions on the left with the correct terms from the drop down list on the right.
Words: [ Discipline, Early childhood development, macrosystem, mesosystem, ethnicity, socialisation, parenting style, microsystem, westernisation, exosystem, punishment, altruism, media]
1. Learning to behave in ways that are socially and culturally relevant and acceptable. It includes thinking, feeling and acting. It is a learned behavior involving contact with environment.
2. A way to control children?s behavior, e.g. talking to them about issues or threatening punishment.
3. The developing person?s society and subculture with particular reference to the belief systems, lifestyles and options and patterns of social interchange (Berns, 1997, p.28)
4. The activities and relationships with family, preschool teachers, school teachers, peers and others in contact with the child.
5. Television, videos, books, newspapers, magazines, music and computers.
6. The study of how children and develop in the physical (gross motor and fine motor), emotional, social, cognitive and language areas from birth to eight years of age, even though they may be from developmentally and culturally diverse backgrounds.
7. Linkages and interrelationships between two or more components of a developing person?s microsystem such as the family and preschool, or the family and the peer group (Berns, 1997, p.27).
8. An attribute of membership in a group in which members identify themselves by national origin, culture, race or religion. It can be based on physical and/or cultural attributes.
9. Showing a high regard for others.
10. Setting in which children are not active, participants but are affected by them e.g. parental employment, the city council, the parents? social support network (Berns, 1997, p.28)
11. The parental attitudes with shape the way the parents interact with their child.
12. Use of physically or psychologically painful stimuli (spanking, withdrawing food, locking in a cupboard) when children display inappropriate or undesirable behaviours
[please can i get correct answers as i have only one chance to submit these answers]
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.