Step-by-step solution file
From the examples of learning listed below , identify whether it
From the examples of learning listed below, identify whether it is informal learning, informal education or formal education?
1. Learning oratory by imitating a traditional ?talking? chief.
2. Learning how to smoke from an elder pupil in school.
3. Learning how to hold a painting brush by imitating an artist.
4. Being taught how to cook food in an earth oven by an uncle.
5. Learning how to falsify your income tax from a friend.
[can i please can the correct answers since i have only one chance to submit this solutions]
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.