Step-by-step solution file
You now know how the Constitution is set up and its purpose: to
You now know how the Constitution is set up and its purpose: to limit government and expand the rights of the people.
Directions: Listed below are three recently proposed Amendments to the Constitution. None of them have gone past the proposal phase yet. Consider each one and then using a Google or Word document write at least 3?4 sentences reflecting on each. Be sure to address the following for each:
- Who would benefit if this became an Amendment to the Constitution?
- Do you agree that this should be an Amendment to the Constitution? Why or why not?
- Does this Amendment limit government and expand people's rights? Why or why not? (think about what would the government's role be and what would people's roles be if this became part of the Constitution.)
Proposed Amendments to respond to:
- Flag Desecration Amendment: Has been proposed in the House every congressional term since 1996. Would make the act of burning the American Flag illegal (overturning the Supreme Court's ruling that the flag is symbolic and burning it is protected political speech).
- Federal Marriage Amendment: Has been proposed 4 times. Would make it Constitutional law that marriage can only be between one man and one woman, and would outlaw same-sex marriage, even in states where it is now legal.
- DC Voting Rights: Has been proposed since 1980's. Currently, residents of Washington, DC, have no representation in Congress because that was only created for states. DC is a city under federal protection, so this Amendment would give the residents of the city a member in congress and two members in the Senate, the minimum Congressional representation available for states with small populations.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS. I HAD SOMEONE ELSE FROM HERE HELP ME AND I GOT A 0% ON IT BECAUSE WHAT THEY WROTE WAS PLAGIARIZED. THEY WROTE IT WORD FOR WORD. COPIED IT FROM A SITE. SO IF YOU HELP ME PLEASE NO PLAGIARIZING WHAT SO EVER. PLEASE WRITE IT IN YOUR OWN WORDS. I WILL BE CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU COPIED IT. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. I WOULD APPRECIATE THE HELP. :)
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.