Step-by-step solution file
It is important that you have a strong understanding of the key
It is important that you have a strong understanding of the key terms that will be used throughout this course. Start to develop your own glossary by completing the following table, choose the terms that match the given definitions.
Words: ( Non-formal learning, learning, formal learning, formal education, hidden curriculum, school, society, university, online learning, non-formal education, informal learning, curriculum, non-formal learning)
1. Organised, worthwhile learning that takes place outside of formalised traditional learning settings.
2. People in general, living together in communities.
3. Non-organised learning that takes place in the home or community. For example, a child learning to farm by watching his parents
4. Non-organised, worthwhile learning that takes place outside of formalised traditional learning settings.
5. A change in behaviour as a result of some life experience. This may be shown in the way a person thinks (cognitive), acts (psychomotor) or feels (affective).
6. Full time, structured and worthwhile learning usually undertaken in special building with recognised teachers, set curriculum and geared for a particular group. Formal education usually takes place over a long period of time.
7. Part-time, organised learning that is organised outside of the formal education system eg. For example, a young person learning family history from an elder.
8. Organised, structured, institutionalised learning.
9. A place where learning takes place.
10. Unintended learning that takes place in the schools, colleges, and universities, outside the formal manifest curriculum.
[note: this question i have asked before but the answers i got was wrong please this time can someone tell me the correct answers as this will be my last chance to submit my answers to the lecturer.]
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.