Step-by-step solution file
Assignment 3: Performance Management You are the HR manager for
Assignment 3: Performance Management
You are the HR manager for an upscale retail store which sells clothing, shoes, handbags, and other accessories. Due to the economic downturn, the company has experienced a significant reduction in earnings, resulting in the layoff of a number of retail sales associates. Business seems to be rebounding, but you are concerned about the performance of the retail sales staff. The CEO has requested that you recommend ways to increase sales and customer service. You believe that implementing a performance management system may help modify employee behavior and improve results.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create a job description for a retail sales associate, which includes the most significant components necessary to describe the job both internally and externally.
- Create an organizational behavior modification (OBM) plan to define four (4) key behaviors that are required for successful job performance as a retail sales associate. Suggest the significant ways that your plan will benefit the organization.
- Specify two (2) ways that you would measure whether current employees exhibit the key job performance behaviors. Propose two (2) methods that you could use to inform employees of the new performance standards.
- Outline a plan with two (2) methods of providing feedback to employees. Include the frequency with which the feedback will be provided. Propose two (2) actions company leaders should take to reinforce positive employee behaviors.
- Examine at least three (3) key legal and ethical issues that could potentially impact the performance management system. Support your response with specific examples of the identified issues? possible effects on the performance management system.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine performance management issues and processes.
- Examine the influences on and various approaches to compensation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management foundations.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management foundations using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.
Running head: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
31 August 2016
Be the substance of telecom. People...
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.