Step-by-step solution file
From the examples of learning listed below, identify whether it
From the examples of learning listed below, identify whether it is informal learning, informal education or formal education?
1. Learning how to falsify your income tax from a friend.
2. Learning how to smoke from an elder pupil in school.
3. Learning how to hold a painting brush by imitating an artist.
4. Learning oratory by imitating a traditional ?talking? chief.
5. Being taught how to cook food in an earth oven by an uncle.
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.