Step-by-step solution file
5. Go to www.gapminder.org/world. In the graph shown for Y
- 5. Go to www.gapminder.org/world. In the graph shown for Y (vertical) axis select: ?Child mortality (0-5 years dying per 1,000 born)? and for X (horizontal) axis select ?time?. From a list of the countries on the right-hand side bar, select Singapore, Sweden, and Venezuela. Then, Adjust time slider on the bottom to year 1880, and then press play (no need to copy the graph here, but if you can past it here, that?s great!):
- a. Describe the data you observe, contrasting the outcomes in the three countries. (2 marks)
- b. Try to provide brief explanations for these outcomes. (2 marks)
- c. What is your prediction about how future outcomes will evolve in these countries? (2 marks)
6. Go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_public_debt.
Look at the table of countries and report any interesting or surprising observations you have made. Your discussion should be more than half a page in length. (4 marks)
Please do not copy and paste answer from non-academic resources. Use your own words. Thank you
This question was answered on: Feb 21, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.